Riverton local newspapers
Local newspapers matching Riverton
Riverton, South Australia
Riverton is 96 km north of Adelaide.
First building constructed in Riverton was opened in 1853 and was a pub (unlicensed). Catered to the bullock teams transporting copper to Port Adelaide.
The Riverton railway station, built in the 1870s, was the first of the buildings along the railway line to be constructed of stone. A brochure showing heritage buildings and a tour is available.
In the neighbourhood:
Allendale North (23km), Angaston (47km), Auburn (16km), Balaklava (30km), Lyndoch (51km), Blyth (42km), Clare (38km), Cockatoo Valley (53km), Dublin (49km), Freeling (33km), Gawler (49km), Hamilton (13km), Hamley Bridge (23km), Kapunda (26km), Manoora (19km), Mintaro (27km), Nurioopta (42km), Nuriootpa (42km), Roseworthy (42km), Saddleworth (9km), Sandy Creek (50km), Tanunda (45km), Tarlee (13km), Truro (45km), Watervale (24km)
|Speciality Publications | Most Popular | Random Town | Contact Us||© 2013 Australia G'day Pty Ltd | Disclaimer|