Warrnambool local newspapers
Looking for Accommodation in Warrnambool, VIC?
Local newspapers matching Warrnambool
- Colac Extra (Colac, Elliminyt, Beech Forest, Lavers Hill, Cororooke, Simpson, Pirron Yallock, Warrnambool and surrounding rural communities.)
- Corangamite Extra (Camperdown, Timboon, Simpson, Cobden, Garvoc, Derrinallum, Warrnambool, Lavers Hill, Port Campbell, Lismore, Princetown, Peterborough, Panmure, Terang and surrounding rural communities.)
- Hamilton Spectator (Ararat, Branxholme, Balmoral, Byaduk, Caramut, Casterton, Cavendish, Chetwynd, Coleraine, Condah, Dartmoor, Digby, Dunkeld, Edenhope, Glenthompson, Hamilton, Harrow, Hawkesdale, Heywood, Horsham, Koroit, Lake Bolac, Macarthur, Merino, Millicent, Mortlake, Mt. Gambier, Narrawong, Penshurst, Port Fairy, Portland, Stawell, Tyrendarra, Warrnambool, Westmere, Willaura, Winnap and Yambuk.)
- Port Fairy Moyne Gazette (Port Fairy, Koroit, Yambuk, Killarney, Hawkesdale, Macarthur, Warrnambool)
- Portland Observer (Portland, Heywood, Narrawong, Tyrendarra, Hamilton, Dartmoor, Mount Gambier, Warrnambool, Condah, Casterton, Winnap, Branxholme, Portt Fairy, Digby, Yambuk, Coleraine, Merino, Macarthur)
- Warrnambool Extra (Warrnambool, Koroit, Dennington, Wangoom, Allansford, Port Fairy, Great Ocean Road)
- Western District Farmer (supplement) (Distributed first week month as a supplement to South-Western Victorian's major rural newspapers: Camperdown Chronicle, Mortlake Dispatch, Terang Express, Cobden Times, Western Plains Advertiser (Skipton), Hamilton Spectator, Portland Observer, Pyrenees Advocate (Beaufort), and via Aust. Post Farmer Points to Warrnambool, Ararat, Colac, Ballarat, Winchelsea and Districts.)
Photo and information submitted by Gary Pope, Many Thanks
Located on the shores of beautiful Lady Bay, Warrnambool is the largest city on the Great Ocean Road, offering all the services expected of a vibrant, modern city whilst maintaining the atmosphere of a relaxed country town.
Town of the whale watchers, the maritime museum, great beaches and of course the annual Iron Man contests by the surf clubs.
But the town is another Victorian coastal port settlement steeped in history. The Flagstaff Hill "Shipwrecked' Light and Sound show is a great tourist attraction whilst inspecting the Maritime Village displays.
Lake Pertobe Adventure Park nearby Flagstaff Hill and adjacent to the best beaches, is a great playground area for all the family, at the foot of the town. Just east of town, is Logan's Beach, where whale watching occurs during June to September, just across the causeway bridge over the Hopkins River.
Related links for Warrnambool, VIC
In the neighbourhood:
, Curdie Vale (34km)
, Dennington (5km)
, Garvoc (30km)
, Killarney (16km)
, Koroit (15km)
, Mortlake (44km)
, Panmure (23km)
, Peterborough (42km)
, Port Fairy (21km)
, Purnim (17km)
, Terang (41km)
, Yambuk (37km)