Beechworth local newspapers
Local newspapers matching Beechworth
- Albury Wodonga News Weekly »
OFFICIALLY THE HIGHEST CIRCULATING NEWSPAPER ACROSS THE BORDER - News Weekly is home delivered to households and business within the urban precincts of Albury Wodonga. Additional distribution through display bins in major retail outlets in the area. And a further distribution to outlying towns.
Locally owned and operated, News Weekly prides itself in publishing local news and events to it's community. (Albury, Wodonga, Lavington, Thurgoona, Bellbridge, Baranduda, Yackandandah, Beechworth, Chiltern, Rutherglen, Howlong Jindera, Culcairn, Walla Walla, Henty, Holbrook, Woomargama x 39,500 Circulation & potential 90,000+ Readers (39,500 CAB Oct 2010 - Mar 2011)) more»
- Border Mail »
Leading daily regional newspaper in the Fairfax network. (Albury, Wodonga, Wangaratta, Yarrawonga, Corowa, Howlong, Bright, Beechworth, Rutherglen, Corryong, Tallangatta, Culcairn, Deniliquin, Yackandandah, Myrtleford, Chiltern, Jindera, Mount Beauty, Chiltern, Glenrowan, Berrigan, Finley, Mulwala, Henty, Echuca, Moama, Benalla and surrounding suburbs.) more»
- Myrtle ford Times & Alpine Observer (Myrtleford, Whorouly, Yackandandah, Everton, Milawa, Wangaratta, Beechworth)
- Ovens and Murray Advertiser (Beechworth, Indigo)
- Ovens & Murray Advertiser (Beechworth, Stanley, Wooragee, Yackandandah, Silver Creek, Bearmutha, Hurdle Flat, Indigo Upper.)
- Wangaratta Chronical (Wangaratta, Myrtleford, Glenrowan, Beechworth, Bright, Benalla, Milawa, Whitfield, Chiltern.)
Victorian gold rush town. The town is full of historical interest with many museum displays, court house, jail, and memorabilia.
The gorge tourist road on the outskirts of town shows off a more rocky side of the town, with great views and walking tracks to explore. Some pretty falls are just north of the town - worth a visit.