Bungendore local newspapers
Local newspapers matching Bungendore
- Bungendore Mirror (Bungendore, Sutton, Tarago, Captains Flat, Bywong, Hoskinstown, Burra, Williamsdale)
- Palerang Bulletin (Incorporating the Bungendore Bulletin. Bungendore, Braidwood, Burra, Bywong, Captains Flat, Carwoola, Currawang, Gundaroo, Hoskinstown, Lake Bathhurst, Sutton Tarago, Wamboin, Dickson ACT and Queanbeyan Civic Centre.)
- Queanbeyan Age (Queanbeyan, Jerrabomberra, Bungendore)
- Tallaganda Times (Braidwood, Bungendore, Tarago, Bendoura, Mongarlowe, Manar, Majors Creek, Jembaicumbene)
- The Word (Canberra, A.C.T., Hall, Murrambateman, Bungendore, Queanbeyan, Yass, Gunning, Tharwa.)
Bungendore, New South Wales
Situated 20-30 minutes (35km) east of the ACT and 25km from Queanbeyan, Bungendore is conveniently situated close to everywhere and everything.
Bungendore is a thriving country village, very popular with day trippers from nearby Canberra and as a stop over for people travelling from the coast to Canberra and the snowfields. The township has many beautifully preserved buildings which are still used to provide community services and also house fine local galleries, crafts shops and tea rooms.
Related links for Bungendore, NSW
In the neighbourhood: