Fremantle local newspapers
Local newspapers matching Fremantle
- Freemantle Gazette (Beaconsfield, East Fremantle, Fremantle, Hilton, North Fremantle, O'Connor, Samson, South Fremantle, White Gum Valley.)
- Fremantle/Cockburn Gazette (Atwell, Beaconsfield, Beeliar, Bibra Lake, Coogee, Coolbellup, Fremantle, Hamilton Hill, Hilton, Jandakot, Munster, North Lake, O'Connor, Samson, South Lake, Spearwood, Success, Wattleup, White Gum Valley, Yangebup (Perth))
- Fremantle Herald (Fremantle Beaconsfield, East Fremantle, Hilton, Leighton, North Fremantle, O'Connor, Samson, South Beach, South Fremantle, White Gum Valley)
- Fremantle Rooster (Fremantle, North Fremantle, South Fremantle, East Fremantle, Perth)
- The Post (City Beach, Swanbourne, Cottesloe, North Fremantle, West Perth (Perth))
- Western Suburbs Weekly (City Beach, Claremont, Cottesloe, Crawley, Daglish, Dalkeith, Floreat, Jolimont, Mosman Park, Mt Claremont, Nedlands, North Fremantle, Peppermint Grove, Shenton Park, Subiaco, Swanbourne, Wembley, West Leederville (Perth))
Fremantle, Western Australia
Approximately 25 kilometres south of Perth, Fremantle has long been known as Western Australia�s second city.
Freemantle has great history and plenty to see - whether it be the great streetscapes of the old township, or the views taken by boat down from nearby capital city of Perth along the Swan River. Whilst fondly remembered for winning the America's Cup and putting yachting and sailing clearly on the agenda for the city's successful boating industry, it is the adjacent historical port and township area that is of equal interest to visitors. Many days can be spent enjoying the museums, forts and historic buildings that line every street of the this wonderful city.