Broome local newspapers
Looking for Accommodation in Broome, WA?
Local newspapers matching Broome
- Great Southern Herald (Katanning and the surrounding areas of Albany, Bremer Bay, Broomehill, Bunbury, Cranbrook, Dumbleyung, Gnowangerup, Jerramungup, Kojonup, Kukerin, Lake Grace, Mt Barker, Newdegate, Nyabing, Ongerup, Perth, Pingrup, Tambellup, Tenterden, Wagin and Woodanilling)
- North West Telegraph (Karratha, Port Hedland, Paraburdoo, Dampier, Newman, Wickham, Roebourne, Tom Price, Broome, Carnarvon, Derby, South Hedland, Meekatharra, Kununarra (Pilbara), Marble Bar, Newman, Nullagine.)
Broome, Western Australia
Graham Bay near Port Smith lagoon
Photo Sue Holloway submitted by Gary Pope, Many Thanks
Located at the Southern gateway to the Kimberley, Broome is a small town where the bush meets the sea.
Broome is one of the most sought after holiday destinations in the north west. One of the most beautiful attractions nearby is Port Smith, which is about 20+ks in from main highway before Broome. A very sandy road with no problems for access, even for large vans. No 4 x 4 driving needed but very slow driving as sand can be very thick in places. Large C/Park, really lovely, kiosk, big trees, shady etc. even Mobile Reception! Sure they have cabins there but in the Season MUST book. The beach area is magnificent with the bluest of water and the whitest sand, not that far from C/park on private road. Don't need 4 x 4 to get down there as such, but a very rough road, so would need a 4 x 4 for the height.
Related links for Broome, WA
In the neighbourhood:
Motels in Broome, Western Australia »
- Asrama B&B
We have two rooms with separate entrances, opening onto the front verandah or the...
- Habitat Resort Broome
The resort is in a tropical garden setting, the abundant wildlife compliment the...
- The Mangrove Resort Hotel
The Mangrove Resort Hotel, Broome with a View, is the perfect holiday, business,...
- Mercure Inn Continental Broome
Location. The Mercure Inn Continental Broome is located in Broome, Australia, one...
- Cygnet Bay Pearls
Never before has the public been invited to experience an operating Pearl Farm. After...
- The Pearle, Broome
Located in Broome's famous Cable Beach, The Pearle of Cable Beach provides the perfect...
Pubs in Broome, Western Australia »
- Captain Murphy's Hotel
Captain Murphy's Hotel Located near the Town Beach at Broome, this Irish style...
- Divers Tavern
Divers Tavern The Pub that serves the tourists of Cable Beach Tavern Bar Beach...
- Roebuck Bay Hotel (The Roey)
Roebuck Bay Hotel Est 1880. Situated in Chinatown and known locally as 'The...
- Sunset Bar
Sunset Bar Part of the Cable Beach Club Resort. Indian, Italian and seafood...