Landsborough local newspapers
Local newspapers matching Landsborough
- Caloundra CityNews (Caloundra, Golden Beach, Diamond Head, Kings Beach, Shelly Beach, Moffat Beach, Dicky Beach, Aroona, Battery Hill, Little Mountain, Mountain View, Meridan Downs, Currimundi, Wurtulla, Bokarina, Kawana Waters, Warana, Buddina, Minyama, Mooloolah, Landsborough, Beerwah, Glasshouse Mountains, Maleny, Witta, Beerburrum)
- Glasshouse Country News »
A local community paper serving the Glasshouse Country region weekly. (Glass House Mountains, Beerburrum, Beerwah, Landsborough, Mooloolah, Glenview, Palmview, Peachester,) more»
- Maleny Range News (Maleny, Conondale, Witta, Montville, Flaxton, Mapleton, Landsborough, Mooloolah, Peachester, Beerwah, Glasshouse Mountains and Beerburrum.)
- Pyrenees Advocate (Avoca, Beaufort, Waubra, Moonambel, Lexton, Snake Valley, Landsborough, Raglan, Redbank, Amphitheatre, Evansford, Redbank, Skipton (part), Elmhurst (part).(Pyrenees Shire))
- Stawell Times-News (Stawell, Halls Gap, Great Western, Dadswells Bridge, Rupanyup, Marnoo, Navarre, Landsborough, St Arnaud)
- Sunshine Coast Daily (Maroochydore, Caboolture, Caloundra, Nambour, Noosa, Bribie, Beerwah, Bli Bli, Brisbane, Buderim, Conondale, Coolum, Cooran, Cooroy, Currimundi, Eudlo, Eumundi, Forest Glen, Glasshouse, Kawana, Kenilworth, Kin Kin, Landsborough, Maleny, Mapleton, Marcoola, Montville, Mooloolaba, Mooloolah, Mudjimba, Noosa Heads, Noosaville, Palmwoods, Peachester, Peregian, Pomona, Tewantin, Woombye, Wurtulla, Yandina)
- Sunshine Coast Sunday (Beerwah, Bli Bli, Buderim, Caloundra, Conondale, Coolum, Cooran, Cooroy, Currimundi, Eudlo, Eumundi, Forest, Glen, Glasshouse, Kawana, Kenilworth, Kin Kin, Landsborough, Maleny, Mapleton, Marcoola, Maroochydore, Montville, Mooloolaba, Mooloolah, Mudjimba, Nambour, Noosa Heads, Noosaville, Palmwoods, Peachester, Pomona, Tewantin, Woombye, Wurtulla, Yandina)
Small town located 76 km north of
76 km north of Brisbane, at the southern end of the Blackall Ranges and north of the Glass House Mountains,
Great local history museum.
When settled in 1871 by Isaac Burgess the tiny settlement was known as Mellum Creek.
Australia Zoo is located about 3 km south of Landsborough, on Glass House Mountians
5 km south of Landsborough is the rural community town of Beerwah.
In the neighbourhood:
Located at the foot of the Pyrenees Ranges.