Cardwell local newspapers
Local newspapers matching Cardwell
- Cassowary Coast Independent News »
Cassowary Coast Independent News was started with the goal to look after the local area and to ensure that the people in our region continue to have a strong voice.
We currently have a circulation of 2600 newspapers and we have 900+ likes on Facebook. We are informed that people like our unbiased style and we have an excellent coverage of local events.
We offer advertising on our general news section and we have also got a trades and services page. We have an amazing classified section in our newspaper and this is something that helps give a voice to individuals and their families as people often express their celebrations, events and express their grief through this section of the newspaper. We do have advertising space on offer at the top of our TV section. (Tully, Lower Tully, Feluga, Innisfail, Mourilyan, Mundoo, Cardwell, Kennedy, Murray Upper, Mission beach, El Arish, Silkwood) more»
- Herbert River Express (Kennedy, Cardwell, Abergownie, Lannercoast, Trebonne, Ingham, Bambaroo, Mutarnee, Hidden Valley, Moongobulla, Paluma, Rollingstone, Toomulla)
- Innisfail Advocate (Herberton, Malandra, Babinda, Tarzali, Kaban, Tumoulin, Milla Milla, Ravenshoe, Innisfail, Wangan, South Johnston, Mourilyan, Moresby, Silkwood, Cowley, Koombooloomba, El Arish, Tully, Kennedy, Cardwell,)
- Tablelander (Atherton, Mossman, Mt Molly, Julatten, Mareeba, Walkamin, Malanda, Mutchilba, Dimbulah, Chillagoe, Malanda, Millaa Millaa, Ravenshoe, Kuranda, Innisfail, Tully, Cardwell, Tolga,Ingham, Kairl, Yungaburra, Kuranda, Cooktown, Weepa, Nortmanton,)
- Tablelands Advertiser (Cairns, Mossman, Mareeba, Atherton, Innisfail, Cooktown, Karumba, Georgetown, Mt Mooly, Walkamin, Dimbulah, Chillagoe, Ravenshoe, Tully, Cardwell, Kuranda, Malanda, Yungaburra, Tolga, Kairl, Julatten, Millaa Millaa)
Fishing, diving, reef views, watersports, sailing and boat hire. State Park scenic drives.